Vision and Mission
- To transform the lives of students to develop professional competence and responsible citizenship.
- To build a Community of learners to Value Excellence.
- To take constructive action & develop commitment to apply knowledge to improve
- To develop an outlook with intellectual inquiry, self-reflection and thoughtful leadership.
- To govern the practices of the institution based on values and moral principles.
- To integrate ethical principles and goals in every action of the institution.
- To recognize, understand, harmonize and facilitate ethical integrity and making it the
guiding light of all institutional endeavors.