Seshadripuram College P.G. Department has developed a transparent and efficient admission process.
- Application forms and information brochures are to be obtained from the college office and may
also be downloaded from this website.
- Completed application forms should be submitted on or before the notified date.
- Entrance examination for eligible candidates will be conducted on a notified date and Merit list
will be notified on the college notice board and website.
- Candidates provisionally selected for admission should appear before the Admission Committee
Download Application Form
Documents required for Admission
- Bring the following documents:
- SSLC / X marks card - original
- II PUC / XII marks card - original
- UG marks Card / PDC - original
- Recent passport & stamp size photographs-04 each
- Contact no. of Parent / Guardian: Landline & Mobile nos.
- Documentary proof of Caste / Reservation / Income Certificate
- Admission timings: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Fees includes: Examination, Certificates, ID card, Sports, Mobile attendance, Lab,Library, Digital library etc.
- All students must duly comply with attendance and other regulations.
Admissions for Sesharipuram College P.G. Department Programs (M.Com., M.F.A., M.I.B.) are open immediately after the announcement of III B.Com. / B.B.A. results.